Bonnie Blue in Wales

The aspects of things that are most important for us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)

Thursday, December 22, 2005

So long...

And thanks for all the fish.

Good-bye, Trolley People!

I really must be goooooing now (really would like to have Marx Brothers DVD box set for Christmas, but this is frivolous. And I am anything but frivolous. No laughing.). Well tomorrow. At noon. But it is best to think ahead so am sure not to miss my bus. Have never caught a bus all by my lonesome before, always with someone else. If miss it shall have a temper fit. And that wouldn't look right in front of Cardiff Castle, now would it?

I must confess: It seems have been sadly, but unintentionally, misled by a Dane and have transferred this misleading on to whoever reads this nonsense on a regular basis, you easily amused people. (Of course, am often misled and early New Year's resolution is Total Intolerance for people who do this purposefully and with malicious self-serving intent. Dead wood must be excised, and so on.) Anyhoo, off soapbox... right.

...Well, have been under faulty impression that will be staying ON London Bridge. This is apparently not quite true. Will be staying NEXT to Tower Bridge!!!!!! On a normal street. Which is even better as Tower Bridge is a marvelous architectural achievement. (this is not necessarily from my room with a view or anything -- is some pirated object from Yahoo.) Seem to have a shadow of reason to think my person must have been on London Bridge at some point as seems logical, relative to past excursionary activity in Londinium, but for the life of me have no absolute memory of this. So think it wasn't the bees knees, or I would have remembered it.

Let this serve as a lesson. If bridges want me to remember them, they had best be impressive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home