Bonnie Blue in Wales

The aspects of things that are most important for us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

my first knitting student!


Perhaps this can count as my first official Act of Goodwill for my Ambassadorial year -- Jimmi (our houseguest until the end of the week) learned to knit tonight and has done fabulously even though she thought she was too clumsy to learn :) Knitting instruction helped me block out the "reality" we had going on in the background with "Supernanny" --- aaaarrggghhh! Can I never escape the blister that is modern mass entertainment? Knit 2 tog 3 times, yo 6 times, knit 2 tog 3.......

This is Jimmi knitting while Maurizio helps with the yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home