Bonnie Blue in Wales

The aspects of things that are most important for us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Conversations with Idiots

When Virginia told me that I needed to see Conversations with Idiots, my first thought was: "Has someone written an unauthorised biography of my life?". But no, thank heaven; that is still free to be profited upon by myself when money decreases to tragic level.

This is hysterical documentation of online conversations of a girl in Virginia's acquaintance. Get a tissue out before reading them or you'll have to stop midway through and go get one as you will be weeping with laughter. Will link this in menu to (R) for your future convenience.

We can all identify with this.

Can't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home