Bonnie Blue in Wales

The aspects of things that are most important for us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Gesundheit

'Why is she even here?'

This is the question Jeppe and Karsten have just asked because of my cleverness in explaining that you bless people after they sneeze because of the ancient belief in expelling demons from your body or something. I DID get the Seinfeld joke... i just thought they might like to know :)

Am thieving wireless signal at moment, but shall have to continue rambling later as we are about to go on golfing expedition. My job is that of observer and comic relief.

Goal for the day is to not injure myself further. Yesterday I managed to fall off of bike into a gate while attempting to exit a park.

1 Comments:

At Monday, June 12, 2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Kate said...

when are you coming back? Cardiff misses you.

also, my housemate says that if you sneeze and someone says, "bless you" if you say, "thank you" it lets the demons back into your body. Which I thought seemed backwards, but hey... who am I to knock tradition?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home