Bonnie Blue in Wales

The aspects of things that are most important for us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

NO more!!!!

After much urging, have joined YET ANOTHER online thingy. This is the last one. I mean it. I HATE completing the same profile information over and over again and then not being able to format the blasted page to get rid of those stupid ads with talking Smileys OR upload an image (not of myself, so as not to encourage MORE attention from idiots), because of technical errors -- which have been sent to the Technical Division -- OR make any changes whatsoever to profile entries, because of technical errors -- which have been sent to the Technical Division -- OR view my own profile in its entirety, because of technical errors -- which have .......... been sent to the Technical Division.

For anyone who is interested to see this particular cause of my vexation, am now a MySpace member and my name is: amrie (big shock). The one friend listed is apparently the Technical Support guy who automatically appears when you sign up.

Although, now that I am trying to find it to create a bleeding link, cannot find that my profile exists in their stupid database at all. gggrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

This interaction does NOT make me feel a cohesive part of a community.

Perhaps irritability is from fact that my only meal of the day has been cereal. And that was quite a while ago. Perhaps I should go and improve my attitude with some nosh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home