Bonnie Blue in Wales

The aspects of things that are most important for us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Cousins!!!!

There is about to be one more of them! Well, at a "once-removed" or "second" level or something -- Note to Self: must become more competent Southerner and learn these intricacies.

When one is sibling-less, cousins are quite lovely to have, (especially in the case of my fabulous cousin and cousines) and so it is terribly important that Auntie Karen emailed to let me know that Ella Ruth is being birthed TODAY!!!!! For those out of the loop, Ella Ruth is going to be born to my cousin Sara and her husband Kevin. Sadly, this will take place in Ohio :) But am sure they will be back closer to Louisiana as soon as possible; I suppose when Sara completes her medical training. This is slightly unexpected since I thought this was not supposed to happen for another couple of weeks; even yesterday, Sara popped into my head and my thought was, "Need to call Sara before the baby comes..... " This occurred in the middle of Phonology, so really couldn't do a lot about it at the time. And everyone knows how my memory goes. Oops. Too late.

Anyway very excited, even though Sara HAS taken the name "Ruth" first, in honor of Oma -- Meredith and I will have to get over it :)

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 20, 2005 4:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Props.... your centenary email keeps bouncing back.... you need to yell at them!!!! I think Ruth is a great choice. Congrats!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home