Bonnie Blue in Wales

The aspects of things that are most important for us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)

Friday, January 20, 2006

begniets and ADD

no wonder my conduct grades were not so impressive in kindergarten: cannot seem to sit still for more than 11.2 minutes at a time.

Hiroko has now shared coffee with me, rendering me twitchy and alert.

another story on the whale. this one is more interesting than reuters' -- more info and not as dry. Helene did not believe me about this event earlier -- some inane US deception :) A whale in the Thames, indeed. One of my trademarks is my deceptiveness, you know. For example, my mother absolutely believed me when told that "No, I did not cut the cat's hair -- no idea how that happened" while standing there with scissors in my hand -- that takes talent, people. And despite her 'pictures' of me at the age of four through the upstairs window, in which it appears that paste might be being consumed, I have consistently and vehemently denied those allegations. My public believes me.

Speaking of US deception, a reader quote from the Independent in response to the question, Do you feel confident that the Government has taken reasonable precautions to protect from bird flu?:

"Sars was a fake and so is bird flu. It is in the same category as WMD - a propoganda of fear promoted by the US government to sell vaccine from the company Donald Rumsfeld has an interest in - a total scam to make money."

Makes one wonder if the families of the poor children in Turkey feel faked out.

Am now going to make begniets, since:
a) Paul has threatened Peanut Butter Sanctions (PBS -- hahahaha).
b) it is Inauguration Day -- enabling me to begin my Dictatorship. And what better way to begin a Dictatorship, I ask, than with coffee and begniets? At least you may all rest easy that no one will be forced to be chocolate under my rule. Unless they want to be. It is, after all, going to be a Benevolent Dictatorship. Until someone vexes me.
c) it is more interesting than Quantitative Statistics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home