Bonnie Blue in Wales

The aspects of things that are most important for us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)

Thursday, February 16, 2006

With a song in your heart

Maybe that song should just stay in your heart where it belongs.

Am not sure who told the garage guy next door that he could sing, but that was such a mean thing to do. Both for him and for others. At the moment, it sounds like a seal is dying a slow, painful death.

On another note, there is a brown smudge dyed onto my forehead. My chive plant is looking rather poorly. Woke up to tiny hail pellets tapping my window this morning, and now the sun is shining in a very cheerful manner. Left-over, day-old coffee is really not all it's cracked up to be -- Oma does consume it in admirable quantities, but my opinion of it is not so high. I wish someone would go to the Tesco and bring me some milk. And perhaps some yoghurt. Here is a commentary on MySpace (which link was sent in response to my rant of yesterday. This also supports decision not to post my picture on there. Warning: some slightly uncivilised language.).

In more news:
Tesco is coming to America (to the west coast)
smoking has been banned in clubs and pubs (yesterday's news)
The Kaiser Chiefs have won some awards
Women really want to wear men's clothes
Britain is experiencing a drop in university applications

Good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home