Bonnie Blue in Wales

The aspects of things that are most important for us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)

Thursday, December 01, 2005

all i want is a proper cuppa coffee...

...made in a proper copper coffee pot.

Tea is lovely, but coffee is fab. I refuse to buy "coffee crystals". So far, at least. May cave eventually. (the horror, the HORROR!)

oh, would also like for Toe Cramp to please leave now. Am on my 4th toe spasm of the last 24 hours in the second toe on my left foot. (my left foot -- not that i am talented like that at all) This is unacceptable. Did, however, purchase bunch of green bananas and ate one. Nothing happened.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, December 10, 2005 4:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, girl. Are you going to Caerphilly on Sunday with us? Come by a little early as I have a French Press....oh, I'm talking to you. See ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home