Bonnie Blue in Wales

The aspects of things that are most important for us are hidden because of their simplicity and familiarity. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Like mother...

Several characteristics been noticed by my hyperactive mind this morning that lead me to believe that I am turning into my mama:


  • I have begun wearing houseslippers.
  • There is a packet of tissues in my purse.
  • Lists have become a necessary part of my life.
  • I vacuum more than once a month.
  • Dirty dishes annoy me.
  • A dirty stove should be punishable by flogging.
  • There is the uncontrollable urge to phone people and be overly cheerful at them very early in the morning when I am fully aware that they are still sleeping.
...dear me :)

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 12:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surely you mean vacuum, and does a vacuum cleaner really clean vacuums?

You could always try eating them, afterall the French eat escargot.

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 1:24:00 PM, Blogger Bonnie Blue in Wales said...

Oh dear me. I seem to have inspired others to be equally as pedantic as myself. What have I DONE?

And any member of a species (Gary the Snail) who encourages the consumption of his relatives in the form of food is a little disconcerting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home